Re: filmscanners: Color Negative Film Poll

This could make sense. As I understand it, grain aliasing
involves an interference pattern between grain size and ccd
size. If 2750 dpi have larger ccds (do they?) the
interference might not exist. But that still leaves the
problem of some people reporting grain aliasing problems
with these scanners and others not. Anyone not have the
problem with a 4000 dpi scanner? If so, which scanner and
which software. I use Vuescan, btw.

--
John Matturri
words and images: http://home.earthlink.net/~jmatturr/