Re: filmscanners: Color Negative Film Poll

John

I have had excellent results scanning Supra 400 on my LS30 using the
NikonScan 3.1 software and Vuescan.  Is your reference to grain aliasing
with Supra 400 related to the scanner or your experience with the film?

Simon

John Matturri wrote:

> Exposure latitude. More important for street photography and
> the like than for many other types of work. 100 films also
> are a problem when shooting moving things, especially if you
> want good dof. (I do, however, use ProviaF 100 pushed a
> stop.
>
> That said, I've had terrible grain aliasing problems with
> Supra 400.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.