RE: filmscanners: Color Negative Film Poll

Hi Herb,

I'd strongly recommend that you try to stick to 100 asa films. It makes all
the difference in the world. I don't know what lenses you're gonna use, but
if your equipment and style allow (i.e. you don't shoot mosquitos at sunset
with a hand-held 800mm) try Kodak Supra100 or Fuji Reala.

Alessandro Pardi

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.