[filmscanners] RE: film and scanning vs digital photography

Since I have not used VueScan in years, I have to take your word on that;
but white balance/color temp is a very significant element in many cases
along with exposure that I use Camera RAW for which is not available from
within Photoshop.  But I think we are on t he same page and not really in
any major disagreement.