[filmscanners] Re: Nikon LS30 & Vista

On 11/06/2007 David wrote:
> What I mean is, if I bought a new SCSI card would the external
> connector be
> the same.

You're unlikely to have problems so long as you buy the lowest spec card
you can find that has Vista compat, which is all any scanner needs (SCSI
1/2). Cables are widely available that connect dissimilar plug types.
However they are expensive, but there are tons of s/h floating around
cheap because SCSI has been largely replaced by Firewire etc. I'd try eBay
for both an approved card and a s/h cable.

--
Regards

Tony Sleep
http://tonysleep.co.uk