[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan and 64bit Windows - Ed's reply

Whatever I buy I will stick with AMD.  A few years ago I had a problem
with an HP CD-R drive.  HP suspicioned that the problem was with AMD's
chipset drivers.  After I talked with AMD, they requested a full
description of my computer ("everything but the nut and screws"), and
they cloned my machine in their San Antonio lab.  They identified the
problem, sure enough it was in their chipset drivers, they called me
back to inform me, and they fixed it.  I don't know many companies that
would go that far to help.

Jim