[filmscanners] Re: large scanning project

http://konicaminolta.com/releases/2006/0119_03_01.html
It is not clear if they have abandoned the scanner business from reading
this press release.

I see a real problem here in that Windows will be going to Vista in a
year and there will be no drivers for Minolta scanners.