[filmscanners] Re: Nikon scanner availability

I just went to a small rally in support of Denmark. There were
TV film crews and several PJ's there.

I was really surprised (and sort of pleased) that many of the PJ's
were using high end Canon film bodies.  I'm told that it's all gone
digital, but that's not what I saw today.

There were a ton of Nikon D70s and a few D200s and so on,
most with kit lenses - but these were being used by the protesters
and amateur photogs.  A few low end Canon lower end DSLRs
too.

I'm an amateur and did my shooting with a D70 + 12-24/4 and an
FM3a + 105/2.5 AIS loaded with XP2 (I haven't been souping my
beloved FP4 and HP5+ for a while due to illness and fatigue).

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35