[filmscanners] Re: Postprocessing - Resizing for screen display

Art,

> I asked if the person's wife was using an LCD screen and if so, if the
> image had been set to the monitor's native resolution, but I have
> never heard any further feedback, so I didn't delve any further into
> it.

I did reply to you on Friday but can't recall seeing it on the list.  I replied
to the
other posters (Laurie, Carlisle and Francis) and those seem to be AWOL as
well.

I won't write too much here, in case it goes astray, but yes the images have
been resized to match the native monitor resolution.  Francis sent some useful
links and I'm revisiting the whole issue of using sharpening masks.  These look
to be the key in getting the sort of results I'm after.

Al Bond