[filmscanners] Re: Minolta Dimage Scan ELite 5400 IInegativecarrierslippage

Yes, I realize the posting was to the list, but I wanted to express an
opinion and possible helpful commentary although the poster was not
specifically soliciting views from those of us who do not have 5400 II
model scanners to compare.

Perhaps my first sentence was a bit convoluted and confusing.

Art