[filmscanners] Re: 'Cheap' film scanner recommendations

My only suggestion is that whatever you do, you should do it with Digital
ICE enabled.  You will want to use the scans as is and not screw around
trying to remove dust from the images (other than a couple blasts from your
Dust Off before you scan).

Berry

On 7/19/05 6:06 AM, "Simon Pearson" <pearson_sl@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have been recommended this list after posting a question on the yahoo D70
> mailing list, so hope you can help...
>
> I have a collection of around 2500 slides, mostly Kodachrome (and a handful
> .
.
.
.that this will be a very onerous task taking me a few years to