[filmscanners] Re: Archives (and BW inks)

 wrote:

> How long does it take for a posting to get into the archives?

Normally about 24hrs, but mail-archive.com have been having one of their
fraught periods of upgrades-that-go-awry over the past week, and some
archive material may have been lost. So don't rely on the archive at
present!

In fact your mail was distributed to the list OK, it just hasn't had any