[filmscanners] OFF TOPIC RE: Archives

> If you got the post you sent as an email and not as bounced
> mail, then it reached the list.  You may not have gotten a
> response for a number of
> reasons: 1) you sent the inkjet printing topic to a film scanner list;

Aye, although having seen the content of the Modern Photography thread, it
looked a safe topic ;)

> 2) no one has a response to your question; and 3) people are
> busy and have not gotten around to responding yet.  Because
> no one has responded does not mean that the post has not
> gotten into the archives; have you actually checked the archives, wherever
they may be?

See below:

> > I received a copy of my post to the list (subject: B+W inkjet printing),
but it
> > doesn't appear to have reached the archive.

I have been experiencing email issues lately (some deliveries a week later),
and so I am checking the various sources of emails to pinpoint the source of
the issues.

What concerned me was that I had sent an email to the list (and received my
own post), but the archives had not yet picked it up (a week later). You'll
notice that my initial Archive post has made the archives already, but the
B+W inkjet printing post (13Jun05) has not. Hence the post.

At least I know the list is receiving my posts now.

Cheers

Chris

--
believed to be clean.