[filmscanners] Re: PEC-12 (was Modern photography)

In the USA, PEC-12 wouldn't have any carbon tetrachloride,  so it may be a
different product depending on where you buy it. Here is the fUSA federally
required Material Safety Data Sheet, which says the ingredients are a trade
secret. However, it mentions methanol in the section about toxicology and
physicians.

http://www.photosol.com/msds05.htm

Stan Schwartz