[filmscanners] Re: Revive this list?!

I believe scanners, as a topic, will be around for quite some time.
While digital cameras are taking over the small format field, medium and
large format are still very much in use.  But also to be considered are
the many years of film archives that can mean so much to families,
companies and historians.  While I use a digital camera extensively
today, I'm still scanning images and I'm still learning.

Jim Sims