[filmscanners] Re: Revive this list?!

Jules,

Actually, that makes sense to me too - would you suggest what we might
address best here?  Scanners seem about done as a topic - they'll be around
for a while, but they are more like appliances than specialized equipment
and a lot of the issues have been addressed.  I would like to keep this
group going as the expertise here seems to be better than most lists I am
aware of.

Perhaps some others have suggestions also.

Brad