[filmscanners] RE: Unavailable shortly

Hi Art,

> Thanks for that link.  It seems like a great service (I only hope they
> are being honest about the mechanics they are claiming, and that indeed
> they don't record passwords, etc).

I have not had any problem what so ever with them (mail2web.com).  I do
suggest using the secure login, and if you can't get in using their
"standard" login, the advanced has always worked for me.  It's fantastic at
airports, at clients etc., anywhere you can get a browser, you can get your
email.

Also, a number of people I know use it to de-spam their inbox, prior to
downloading their email to their email program.

> I wonder what would
> happen if my wife is logging on at home at the same time I am trying to
> get my mail via mail2web?

If you have a different email account, not a thing.

> Regarding your question, MS can afford much nicer fat than I can...

Actually, I was curious what the gist of the visit to MS was (as in, what
technical area).

Regards,

Austin