[filmscanners] Re: Unavailable shortly

Hi Austin,

Thanks for that link.  It seems like a great service (I only hope they
are being honest about the mechanics they are claiming, and that indeed
they don't record passwords, etc).  My ISP charges roaming fees on dial
up outside of the calling area, so this is a nice feature.  I still will
not be able to respond to most requests for information and advice
during much of that time, because I simply won't have the time, but
mail2web appears to be a nice way to keep in touch.  I wonder what would
happen if my wife is logging on at home at the same time I am trying to
get my mail via mail2web?

Regarding your question, MS can afford much nicer fat than I can (and
yes, Laurie, they are paying for the fat, and the place to chew it ;-))
and if I wasn't allergic to sulfites, I'm sure they'd be covering the
liquid "entertainment" too.  Some of that time will be spent in
Vancouver visiting friends before and after the Redmond junket ;-)

But MS needs an occasional write-off, I suppose, and I can't think of a
nicer guy to use it on ;-)

Art