[filmscanners] Re: Was: Canon A70 Now: OT requests

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Was: Canon A70 Now: OT requests
  • From: "" <golder@netzero.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 08:57:43 GMT

Maaki,

I don't think you have anything to apologize for either.  If digicams (esp
slrs) are starting to approach a level of quality and affordability that can
seriously challenge filmscanners as the tool of choice for rendering digital
images as a final stage product (which I believe is what most of us here are
chasing) then I think it's not even semi-valid but fully valid...

Golder