----- Original Message -----
From: <golder@netzero.com>

I don't think you have anything to apologize for either.  If digicams (esp
slrs) are starting to approach a level of quality and affordability that can
seriously challenge filmscanners as the tool of choice for rendering digital
images as a final stage product (which I believe is what most of us here are
chasing) then I think it's not even semi-valid but fully valid...