[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan color space question

In output I can either check the TIFF profile to be either on or off.
There are no other options.
I cannot find the "Color|Output color space" option.
I am currently using VueScan 7.6.62 which I purchased this past
Saturday.
Do I need to upgrade to the professional edition of Vuescan?

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 11:28 AM, LAURIE SOLOMON wrote:

> Look under the "Output" Tab.  There should be an item where you can
> set the
> color space option for outputted TIFF or JPG files.  I quote from the
> User
> Guide:
> TIFF profile
> This specifies whether to embed an ICC color profile into the TIFF
> file.
> This is primarily useful if you're using Photoshop(TM). You can
> specify the
> profile to use by setting "Color|Output color space".
> JPEG profile
> This specifies whether to embed an ICC color profile into the JPEG
> file.
> This is primarily useful if you're using Photoshop(TM). You can
> specify the
> profile to use by setting "Color|Output color space".

Take care,

Ellis Vener
Atlanta, GA

 "I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and
photographers." - Mahatma Gandhi