From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Ellis Vener
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 9:54 AM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] Vuescan color space question

I am using Vuescan with an LS-2000 and I am working in the OS X
environment and using Photoshop 7.0.1. I use Adobe RGB(1998) as my
archiving and general working space.

When I open my files in Photoshop I get the warning box about the iamge
being in Apple RGB and I have to manually convert the file to my chosen
working space. I realize  that I can do the conversions as a batch
action on a folder, but I prefer to simply my workflow and save a bit
of time.

My question is: How do I reset Vuescan so it is natively working in
Adobe RGB(1998) ?

Ellis Vener
Atlanta, GA.
http://www.ellisvener.com

  "Results are uncertain even among the more experienced photographers."
-Matthew Brady