[filmscanners] Re: Scanning Software Quality

Laurie, I think you are taking this too literally.

Ed Hamrick did use this list as a forum on Vuescan for several years
when he was building it up.  Some people (I include myself) felt it was
somewhat exploitative of this forum.

He seems to have disappeared from this list now, but he is most
definitely on comp.peripherals. scanners, or whatever it is called.

Art