From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Andrew Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 11:30 PM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Scanning Software Quality

My tongue was loosely planted in my cheek when I made that statement. When
I first joined this list (a couple of years ago?), Ed Hammrick was a
frequent poster and much of the discussion on the list revolved around
Vuescan. A lot of suggestions from the list found their way versions of
Vuescan. I learned about Vuescan from this list. I did not mean to take any
credit away from Tony.

Andrew