[filmscanners] Re: Nikon's GEM vs. ASF

OK, may be the matter of subjective preference.
I can only see the plug-in's usability if following Ramesh's approach
of archiving  GEM non-processed images and being able to apply grain
reduction on deand for the output (when necessary).
However, in this case, I would be leaning towards NeatImage instead -
seems to be abel to produce better results leaving more sharpness and
is much more flexible solution.

Alex