[filmscanners] Re: Scanning old slides

I have done a few old Kodachromes with really bad fungus using ICE - the
results were remarkable.  It restored a usable, even good, image from a
slide that I could not possibly have projected.

The fact that it was Kodachrome did not seem to be a problem for me, and I
am wondering whether the interfering cyan layer that Jack mentions might be
a casualty of age, and so not be a problem with old slides?

Julian

Julian
Canberra, Australia

Satellite maps of fire situation Canberra and Snowy Montains
http://members.austarmetro.com.au/~julian/cbfires/fires.htm