[filmscanners] RE: Re:Re: digital artifacting

> Been there, done that. My 8000 scanner blows away anything I
> get out of my digital SLRs. That includes a D60, and an S2.
>

>         Best Regards,
>
>         Tim Schooler

That's discouraging. Over the last couple years, I've scanned about ten
thousand slides with my Polaroid SprintScan 4000 at 4000 dpi, and I've
had it up to here with the workflow, and have been eagerly watching the
progress of digital SLRs. I can't WAIT until I can get away from this
scanning business! But it looks like with my budget, it's at least two
to three years away, and I ain't getting any younger.

Frank Paris
frankparis@comcast.net