[filmscanners] Re: Nikon Scan unable to find active devices...

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 11:12:31AM +1000, Peter Marquis-Kyle wrote:

> I just tried with irfanview -- and got the familiar error.
>
> > The adobe site has a suggestion for installing twain drivers back
> > from the photoshop CD - I can't actually *find* my photoshop cd at
> > the moment so I've not tried that - have you gone down this route
> > yet?
>
> No, I haven't tried that. Since I can't get Nikon Scan to work as a
> stand alone, I guess it is not just a twain problem. Does it work for
> you as a stand alone?

Ahhh, looks like we don't have *quite* the same problem - NikonScan
standalone does work for me, it's only getting it through TWAIN that
doesn't work for me.  Ho hum.

Sam.
--
"Fortified with Essential Bitterness and Sarcasm"
    Matt Groening, "Binky's Guide to Love".