[filmscanners] RE: Digital Darkroom Computer Builders?

>From what I can tell from Coloreal's web site, it's just another poor-man's
calibrator, like Adobe Gamma or Colorific (with trivial extensions for
multi-head video cards). If you don't have a colorimeter, that's as good as
you can do.

Of course, there's no such thing as "accurate Internet color" until everyone
else has calibrated monitors. That's just marketing crapola.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco