[filmscanners] RE: FilmGet FS103

Hullo, one more Canon user here ;-)

As for Vuescan, I've seen a few "improved infrared with Canon FS4000" in the
notes for the last releases.
I've tried it myself and decided to keep going the hard way (i.e., raw file
without infrared cleaning, and then manual spotting) as there was a small,
but noticeable, loss in sharpness. YMMV (I scan and print only the very best
of my production, so I can afford to be picky and spend more time on each
photo)
That said, using FilmGet was *much* worse in any sense...

Alessandro Pardi

<skip>