[filmscanners] Epson 2200 does it exist?

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Epson 2200 does it exist?
  • From: "Stuart Bowling" <psb@lanl.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:40:20 -0600

I traded up from a Nikon LS-30 to a Nikon Coolscan 4000 ED. Now that I have
a lot of bits, I would like to see them in the light.

There is some talk on the web about the Epson 2200.  I see web links to
places in UK (I am in the US) that sell the Epson 2100.

But the US seems to be dry.

I searched the web, and some photostores, computer stores, and circuit
stores list the printer, but none seem to have it in stock.  Even the
online Epson store says "out of stock".

I can't print my bits on wishware.  Can someone tell me what is going on
with this printer? Or suggest an equivalent (or better?) A3+ inkjet?

I admit to lurking on this list for 2 years. Please don't hold this against
me. It is a wonderful list, and I have learned a lot from the members who
post to it.

Thanks.

______
Stuart