----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Zabrovsky" <alexz@zoran.co.il>

In any case, without any relation to the backup device choice, I would
recommend to use GHOST software which is the perfect system working-ready
backup software. It is especially invented to allow to the user to backup
his whole HDD including everything he has on it and in the case of HDD
failure you can easily replicate all you had on your new HDD with any need
for reinstallation. All your setups, software, anything is recovered exactly
as it was during the GHOST HDD image creation.