[filmscanners] RE: Vuescan problem

Vuescan has often and frequently been discussed on this list historically; i
see no reason to stop now - especially when many filmscanners (the people
doing the scans not the devices) use Vuescan with their devices to scan both
film and prints.

I do not have answers to your problems; but I will note that Vuescan does
not make use of the Twain drivers for any scanner bit utilizes drivers of
its own which Ed created.  While it is possible that a conflict between the
two may exist, it is equally possible that your registry may have become
corrupted somehow which tell what program will use what driver.