[filmscanners] RE: Web home page writing software

Well, I write my own HTML and scripts BECAUSE I want to reduce the amount of
redundant typing. Just create a template, some additional tools and you can
change the apperance of dozens of pages with a click of a bottom. That
approach also make you design a webpage more consistently. It takes a bit
more effort at the beginning but saves lots of time later on.

Robert