[filmscanners] Re: Next Cycle of Scanner Tech

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Next Cycle of Scanner Tech
  • From: "david soderman" <scapes@wi.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:46:47 -0500

> I word my posts carefully.  You may safely assume that I mean what I say in
> a post; however, you should not assume that I mean something that I have not
> said.

Anthony, Anthony, Anthony:
You've reminded me of Abbott & Costello's famous comic routine:  "Who's on
1st???"  Alls I can say iz, GEE TANKS, I needed dat!!!  ;-P

But seriously, I'm not one who really ever *assumes* much of anything.

According to Webster's New Universal Unabridged Dictionary, the #1
definition of *assume* is to "take for granted without proof".
I have not done that - and have no plans to do so.
I have simply taken your quotations and placed them side-by-side into the
Light.

You've described the depth of your *sincerity* above.
I acknowledge and respect the concept of your sincerity.
However, I also submit to you that sincerity and *truth* are not necessarily
one and the same.

Joyfully, -david soderman- <><