[filmscanners] RE: Web home page writing software

Much of what you say is true, but I have to take issue with one thing.
Writing in HTML is equivalent to programming in assembly language. If all
you want is a small web site, with no dynamically generated content, then
write in HTML, and manually find and fix the comparatively small number of
syntax and semantic errors that you make. If you want even a medium-sized
web site, then you'd be crazy to do it in plain HTML, because the amount of
repetitive typing would be prohibitive, and the number of needless bugs
would be enormous. The few hundred bucks spent on higher-level web design
software is only a waste of money if your time is worth nothing.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco