[filmscanners] Re: Next Cycle of Scanner Tech

Joe wrote:

>>Anthony Atkielski wrote:

>>>What's wrong with existing scanners?
>>>

>>I don't understand why people respond with bilge like this....nothing is
>>wrong with current scanners. I was just curious approximately when the
>>next cycle of new scanner releases were.

Hi Joe.  First, if you hang around discussion forums long enough, you'll
start to anticipate how certain people will respond - and the type of "tone"
they have.  There's really nothing you can do about that.
Second, there are *plenty* of things wrong with existing scanners!  Take the
Minolta Scan Multi Pro and the Nikon 8000ED for example.  The Nikon has
several *known* "issues.  It's very simple to identify them on the internet.
And there's an entire website devoted to "drawbacks" of the Minolta.
To imply that there are no problems with existing scanners is like putting a
metal pail over your head and yelling at the top of your lungs.  ;-)

Joyfully,  -david soderman- <><