[filmscanners] Re: Recommendation for a 2 1/4 film scanner

Your choice makes "some" sense, because you aren't shooting B&W film,
although the scan times or potential banding and poor DOF still are
there no matter which film stock you use.

Although the person asking didn't state which B&W films his client is
using, if it is true B&W, and not chromogenic C-41 process B&W, the
LS-8000 has no beneficial features and a lot of "negatives".

Art