From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Arthur Entlich
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 5:17 AM
To: denis@area360.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Re:Computer size(New Topic)

Make sure you have your scratch disks properly designed, keeping them
off the WIN temp or virtual memory partition, as they can cause
conflicts and disk thrashing.  Buy the fastest hard drive and interface
that you can (ATA 100 or 133 and 7200 to 10,000 rpm).  Hard drives are
dirt cheap now.  Make sure you have a partition that is clean and
defragged, and if possible, give Photoshop at least 2 gigs on it.

Art