[filmscanners] Re: LS2000 Coolscan shadow noise issues gettingworse?

I would agree that this sounds like a failure of the calibration process
within the scanner.  Was the CCD unit itself cleaned, or can it be
accessed?  Is it possible some dirt/dust was transferred from the mirror
onto the CCD unit?  Still more likely a calibration issue, especially if
sudden and extreme streaking.

Art