[filmscanners] RE: Lack of contrast in the (raw) scans from VueScan ?

I might add that it's not so crucial to get the perfect exposure if you work
with raw scans: what is really important is not to have anything clipped.
After that, either if the scan is on the light side or on the dark side, you
can adjust in photoshop without losing information.

Alessandro Pardi
One day I'll have a website.
Until then, you can see some of my work here:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=189247

 <snip>