[filmscanners] Re: OT: which wintel OS for digital imaging?

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: OT: which wintel OS for digital imaging?
  • From: "" <HMSDOC@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:08:46 EDT

<<  My
 Nikon 4000 and Epson 1200 scanners both work fine with the latest driver
 updates, as do my Epson printers. >>

Which reminds me, the only other problem I have has with XP (and which I also
had with ME) is getting my HP 6200C scanner to work with the HP drivers.  It
works with the generic Microsoft Plug and Play drivers, but the HP drivers
(both the specific drivers for ME and XP) both were extremely frequent
crashers.  I never tried them with 2000.

Howard