[filmscanners] Polaroid SprintScan 120 Film Holders -- questions

To the list --

A few questions about SprintScan 120 film holders:

1. How can I get 35mm film to stay aligned with the dividers and not shift
when I close the 35mm film holder?

2. Is there a way to get the scanner to recognize the spacing of my 6×4.5
negatives? My camera spaces the images very differently from that marked on
the 2¼ film holder. The only solution I've thought up is to select one of
the other film sizes with the hope that it will include the intended negative.

3. Does anyone have any experience in filing out the SprintScan 120 film
holders so negatives can be scanned full-frame? Please say how you did it,
and how it's working for you.

I have Polocolor Insight, SilverFast AI 5.5, and VueScan.

Thanks.

-- Victor Landweber