[filmscanners] Vuescan on Multi Scan Pro

Yes, clever that there is no way to contact! Try EdHamrick@aol.com.

M. Denis Hill
Qualified Panoramic Photographer
Proud Member of the International Association of Panoramic Photographers
www.area360.com
"I have made this letter a rather long one, only because I didn't have the
leisure to make it shorter." Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)