[filmscanners] Re: X rays was Digital PIC

Arthus Entlich wrote:

> Shunith Dutt wrote:
>
> PS: i think i read somewhere... years ago... that one is actually entitled
> to demand a hand search if one's carrying film (IATA regulations?)... not
> sure if it's true or valid now....
>

> The U.S. FAA has such a regulation, (mentioned in your own quoted info
> below).  I'd be very interested if anyone knows of a broader regulation
> that more countries are signatory to.

Yup... that would be the IATA i mentioned above... International Air
Transport Association. All (virtually) airlines are members of this....
specially those flying international routes... the FAA regulations would
apply to only those within the USA and possibly also all US registered
airlines...

SD

---