[filmscanners] RE: Blackpoint & noise, was grain

Mark,

on second thought, you may try to save the raw scan, instead, and then
perform two scans from disk, one with bp=0% and one with bp=1%. This way you
may check what you get from the two scans and see if you can get the same
result (be it noise or noiseless) by tweaking the original raw file.

Alex