[filmscanners] Re: Polaroid Factory Service

Hi Keith,

The brush is Neanderthaler technology.  Precision engineering it's not.  It
never
went through the tunnel with anything like reassuring smoothitude.  I felt like
I was taking a meat axe to a butterfly.

The brush helped for a time, but now my SS4000 is cross-eyed and belly-up.
I'm hoping Polaroid will take pity on my poor soul and fix it pro bono.

Pat Cullinan, Jr.
New York