filmscanners: DCS Pro back vs. Imacon 4040

Hi,

sorry if I keep posting this kind of questions:

If a photo archive like us must to make 150.000 reproductions of 19th and 20th
Century images, and quality and speed are important, what you will suggest
between the Kodak DCS Pro back and the new Imacon 4040 (they carry, I think,
the same chip).

I think that Imacon software is indeed very good and full support for ColorSync
ICC; what about the Kodak? Also is and simple as Imacon (and with similar
features, like full ColorSync support)?

And what about pricing?

In Italy I can get the Imacon back for about 25,000 $ Dollars; what about the
Kodak?

Thanks in advance.
Andrea
--
Fratelli Alinari Photo Archives and Museum
http://www.alinari.com