filmscanners: Nikon LS-2000 and supercoolscan 2000

Can someone tell me what exactly is the difference between the LS-2000 and
supercoolscan 2000?  It looks like it may be the best deal to move my slide
collection to digital form...  It appears they can both use the same bulk
slide adaptor.  Is there a software difference?  A hardware difference?  Or
is it merely a model change when they changed the firmware (which seems to
be upgradeable according to what I see on Nikon's web site)?

Thanks,

Ron

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.