Re: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED nightmares!!!

Paul Graham wrote:

> and then say:
> >but so far the banding hasn't been visible
> in the normal mode.
>
> so, in fact the "others" are right, no? banding is getting blown out of
> proportion by those who dont own the machine and/or those with vested
> interests. If you do come across an unusual slide, then check the super fine
> box and- end of problem..
>
> You will sort out your colour problems soon too, I'm sure. have patience,
> its a remarkable machine,
>
> Paul

This is my predicament - who's  correct?

And I do like ICE on my LS2000.

Also I can't get an answer from the agents nor will a retailer say anything to
customers who own them so I can get some feedback.

Who is correct??

I want to scan my 6x17 pan landscapes.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.